Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I think my only pregnancy craving so far is sweets, which isn't really out of the ordinary for me. Here is a chocolate chip cookie recipe that I ate yesterday and it was fab. I like even better than my current recipe that I have been using!! Thanks Annie Tobler!!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup shortening
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 cup flour (add the flour bit by bit. Sometimes you need more, sometimes you need less)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon (you don't have to add this or you don't have to add as much)
white chocolate chips
milk chocolate chips

Mix shortening, sugars, and vanilla. Mix in eggs. Then mix in dry ingredients followed by the chocolate chips.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes. I usually go 10 and then check them every minute after that until they are finished.

1 comment: