Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Set the Timer!


















I remember doing 1-2-3 Speed! I do it with Tanner now. Another thing that really helps me, especially when I am tired and sooo not in the mood to clean, is setting the timer. It instantly becomes a race against time for me, and I am super motivated. I usually set it for 15-20 minutes, and I get so much done. Often times I turn off the timer after it beeps and keep on going, because I am on a roll. Just a little something to help with the daily items that are clutter when you aren't using them and they are not put away.

Hope everyone is doing well and excited for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love the timer too. When I do the timer I tell myself I have to stay in one room and not get side tracked. If I have anything to take to another room, I make a pile by the door so I don't leave the room.

    ReplyDelete