Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Clutter Challenge for the week of Feb 8 - 12, 2010

Get a Head Start with your scrapbooking ideas for this Spring and Summer.
With the Beavercreek house empty (and as long as we don't rent it) there are going to be two scrapbooking retreats.
The first one will be March 29th - April 11th.
The second one will be July 9th - 28th.

You will need to bring an air mattress and sleeping bag (the house has zero furniture). Bring your own towels.
I will have tables and chairs for scrapbooking.
We will be using ice chests for food.
Come one day or come for days on end................................
Start to organize your projects now.
Here are items I will have that I am willing to share:
Cricut machine and several cartridges
Paper cutter
Tables and chairs
Cooking utensils
Hot water
Washer and Dryer
Water chest for food

I am willing to share my paper and some stickers. My inventory is a little low at the moment.
I will also be doing some watercoloring, so if you prefer quilting or whatever...bring it.

If you bring Kiddos, keep in mind there is no TV. Hopefully the weather will be nice and there can be some activities available outside.

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED! I think I am going to start a quilt, for some reason it sounds a little less daunting at the moment than scrapbooking! Maybe that's because I have NO pictures to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I will not be able to come :( Sad. Hopefully I will be about a week from labor at that point...The second retreat we will be basking in the glorious sun at Lake Powell!!

    ReplyDelete